Thursday, January 10, 2013

First finish of 2012-2013?


Once again this post is way overdue. With trying to recover from my daughters wedding and the holidays right behind, I really have not had that much time to stitch. However, I am really close to finishing Quaker Christmas from ByGone Stitches. I was hoping to have it completed before the New Year but as you can see that did not happen, even with me stitching in the year "2012". I have posted a picture but did not want to remove from the Q-Snaps.



After Christmas we spent New Years in Portland, Oregon this is becomming our usual ritual. When in Portland took my annual jaunt to Acorns and Threads, the store is amazing and so great to be able to see the silks and linen in person. Needless to say I kitted up a few new things.

I will be leaving for Salt Lake City on Wednesday with my Mom. Really looking forward to spending time with my mother. We are going mainly to the Genealogy Library in Salt Lake. One of my other hobbies is maintaing and adding to the family tree. I am hoping that I can find some information regarding my european ancestors as I have hit a road block on some of the lines.

Well that is it for now, thanks your taking the time to stop by. I promise to take a picture of Quaker Christmas as soon as I am done...then off to the framers it will go!!

2 comments:

  1. absolument merveilleux ! bravo
    bisous bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing the wedding photos!! It looks like it was a beautiful day. Nice progress on Quaker Christmas! You'll be happy dancing in no time. Enjoy your trip to SLC. I'd love to do more genealogy research but have a family & married into a family that wasn't big on talking about what went before them, which is (IMHO) kind of weird.

    ReplyDelete