Friday, October 19, 2012

Finally!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So the wedding that we have been planning for a year is officially completed.  It turned out to be a wonderful day, the weather could not have been better.  I thought I would post a picture, if you are interested in seeing more you can visit my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/stephanie.messenger.  The ceremony and receptions were held in a 100 year old barn on my daughters in-laws property.  They spent an entire year getting the barn ready as it was used primarily for storage before.  I couldn't have asked for a better venue, it really had a personal feel to it.

Unfortunately, I was not able to finish the sampler by Lavender & Lace in time.  I guess it will be a Christmas gift this year.  I will post a picture when I am done, just have to remove it from the Q-Snaps.

Hope everyone is having a great Fall so far.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a beautiful couple - looks like a lovely wedding. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete