Friday, February 5, 2010

Recovering from Surgery!!

I had arthroscopic hip surgery yesterday to repair a torn labrum and remove a bone cyst.  It has been something I have been battleing the past year with.  I am so glad I had the surgery even though I will be on crutches for a month.  I will be off work for the next week, so hopefully I will be able to get some stitching done.  Won't be able to take any pictures of my progress for a few weeks, but hope to come down to the final few squares of Village at Hawk Run Hollow.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the surgery, hope that it takes care of the discomfort you have been dealing with. Take care of yourself. Looking forward to seeing some updates on Village at Hawk Run Hollow when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,
    Sounds like a fairly heavy duty surgery. Hope it brings things back to normal for you and that you heal quickly. Enjoy the stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heal quickly, Stephanie! I hope you get lots of stitching done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the surgery went well. I hope you make a speedy recovery. Well, maybe not TOO speedy so that you can spend some extra time stitching ;o)

    ReplyDelete